The SL78 is the entry-level model in the SL range, Sanlorenzo‘s fleet of fiberglass, planning-hull motor-yachts. Sanlorenzo has channelled its decades of experience into both the new SL78 and the next in line, the SL86, combining signature styling with new innovations and an unparalleled level of customisation within its category.
Like her bigger sister, the SL86, the new SL78 features now bigger windows on the main deck, so the main saloon is bathed in natural light, making the entire space seem even bigger than it already is.
The layout on the Sanlorenzo SL78 is offered in two options: one places the galley on the main deck, the other sees the galley on the lower deck, adjacent to the crew quarters, which allows for an even larger entertaining and guest area on the main deck and also keeps the main deck private for the owner’s living space entirely.
An interior floating staircase, a beautiful design feature, leads up to the flybridge, which is covered by a smartly operated hardtop for ample shade and also has plentiful space where guests can enjoy the views. Or perch at the huge shaded lounge area on the bow and take in the views ahead.
The yacht was awarded with Best Exterior Award in 80-120 feet category at the 2016 World Yacht Trophies held in Cannes during the yacht show.
- Fully customised interior design in cooperation with world’s famous interior designers
- Large lateral windows in the saloon
- Well-equipped galley for both guests and crew
- Compact helm station with everything close at hand and a single screen multifunction display
- Internal “floating staircase” to flybridge, a piece of art on its own
- Large tender garage that can house a 3.85 metre Williams jet tender
- Elegant flybridge hardtop fitted with a louvre system that can be oriented to let sunlight in or block it out at the touch of a button
- Cruising speeds at 24 knots, top speeds of 29 knots, with efficient fuel consumption
- Most of the SL78 systems are electric, from the zero-speed fin stabilisers – quiet and very effective in cruising or anchor mode — to the thruster and steering system
The Sanlorenzo shipyard has been building high-quality motor yachts since 1958